- SimpleTuition wins the BostInno Insider Award for best higher education blog in Boston.
- TechCrunch reports TradeShift launches instant payment solution.
- Boston Business Journal covers Cartera Commerce card-linked offers.
- Cartera Commerce Card-Linked advertising network generates over $1 bil in merchant sales in 2011, more than previous 4 years combined.
- Mint.com launches new blog about style.
- Tech.li looks at how Expensify takes control of expense reports with less “suck.”
- InvestorBee launches Compare Investments tool.
- BOKU works with MasterCard to launch mobile payment platform.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You
can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.