- Dallas Business Journal reports PayTap helps split bills among friends, family.
- Taulia to provide e-invoicing and supplier self-services to real estate market.
- Ping Identity announces annual bookings grew more than 50% for the third consecutive year, cites other growth metrics.
- Locaid to provide geofencing, location authentication for GTECH.
- Nationwide shares pointers on how to use eDeposit.
- ACI Worldwide announces winners of its 2013 Excellence Award.
- Bazaarvoice to help UK furniture retailer Harveys execute social media strategy.
- CurrencyFair wins “Start up of the Year” in The Next Web’s Irish Startup Awards competition. See them demo at FinovateEurope in London!
- In this Forbes piece, BankersLab CEO and Co-Founder Michelle Katics gives a crash course on what it’s like to take a startup global.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.