- FinovateFall 2013 Sneak Peek Part 3 is up. Get to know more about this year’s innovators.
- Interactions chooses Edward Durkin for Chief Financial Officer. See Interactions demo at FinovateFall in New York.
- Mercury Payment Systems to support PayPal in-store payments thanks to new collaboration.
- IDology partners with AssureSign as primary authentication solution for advanced identity verification.
- Kabbage integrates with Stripe to allow businesses that process online payments to apply for financing.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.