- AG Beat features Entrepreneurial Finance Lab.
- BSCG, Mitek, and Yodlee selected as Monarch B2B Innovation Award Winners.
- Lodo Software appoints Matthew Lawlor, former founder & CEO of Online Resources, to board of directors.
- South African Logistics Company implements Kofax Software to Automate HR. Watch Kofax demo live at FinovateSpring.
- Business Credit Radio features Sue Heilbronner, PaySimple’s Chief Growth Officer.
- American Banker highlights Plastyc’s unique approach to serving prepaid card users. Watch Plastyc’s demo at FinovateSpring.
- Mati Greenspan, senior investment consultant at eToro, explains how eToro will soon support Bitcoin.
- American Banker looks at Braintree’s multi-merchant approach. Come see Braintree demo at FinovateSpring.
- Live Science considers how Narrative Science
automates journalism and report generation. See Narrative Science’s live demo at FinovateSpring.
- Quantopian announces algorithm development competition. The company will demo at FinovaeSpring in May.
- Bank Innovation reports: Intuit will continue to support FinanceWorks.
- Reuters takes a look at TipRanks. See them demo at FinovateSpring.
- eDeposit announces major new features in upgrade of mobile app.
- TradeHero a winner at Echelon Singapore Satellite pitch competition.
- INTJ Capital gives kudos to Quantopian’s decision to provide for external data sets. Join Quantopian in San Francisco for FinovateSpring in May.
- American Banker interviews Green Dot CEO and founder Steven Streit. See Green Dot demo at FinovateSpring.
- Realty Mogul is among the companies highlighted in Upstart Business Journal column on crowd funding. See them demo at FinovateSpring.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.