We’re taking our FinDEVr developer showcase to New York on March 29 & 30, 2016. Register by Friday to save on early bird price and lock in your spot.
- American Banker: BBVA rehires a co-founder of Simple to build open APIs.
The latest from FinDEVr San Francisco 2015 presenters
- Ingo Money partners with PayPal, adds instant check-splitting.
- PayPal unveils carrier partnerships and NFC payment capability.
- Modo Payments closes $2 million in funding.
- PayPal unveils redesign of its Android and iOS mobile apps.
- Envestnet | Yodlee teams up with South African API marketplace, Limitless.
- Bluefin Payment Systems and Worldnet partner for PCI-Validated P2PE on the Worldnet Payment Platform.
- Xero teams up with Google; bringing gmail and Google Apps for Work to its platform.
- FirstBank to deploy multi-factor authentication technology, Transakt, from Entersekt.
Stay current on daily news from the fintech developer community! Follow FinDEVr on Twitter.