Using data collected from 5+ million credit cards it tracks, Credit Karma recently released a new feature called Credit Card Statistics. It can be used by consumers, or banks, to compare the customer attributes of various cards or card issuers.
- Credit-score distribution (see example below)
- Average credit-limit distribution
- Average balance distribution
- Credit limit-utilized distribution
- Age-of-cardholder distribution
It also provides a Yelp-like platform where clients can write and read reviews about the credit card.