A look at the companies demoing live at FinovateSpring on April 26 & 27 in San Jose. Pick up your tickets today and save your spot.
Tyro integrates payments, banking, and lending into one simple and transparent product as the only fintech in Australia with an unrestricted banking license.
- Ultra convenience through seamless integration of accounting, banking, and payments
- Accelerate business growth with Smart Growth Funding
- Only Australian fintech with an unrestricted banking license
Why it’s great
Fully-integrated and seamless solution that brings together payments, deposits, and lending into one mobile solution.
Christopher Logan, Head of Software Engineering – Lending, Mobile, Web, and Data
Caitriona Kelly, Delivery Lead
- Check out our latest FinovateSpring Sneak Peeks featuring Tyro, FUCO & SOLUTION, Eltropy, AFS, cyberProductivity, and Tavant Technologies.
- Mastercard’s Biometric Payment Card: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.
Around the web
- Business Today India features algorithm-based, stock market research platform, MarketsMojo.
- Tennessee-based SouthEast Bank to deploy DNA core account processing platform from Fiserv.
- Yorkshire Building Society to leverage technology from Capriza to support transition to mobile.
- CoverHound to offer insurance quotes for rideshare drivers.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.