- Onfido to Power KYC for Arro Money.
- IdentityMind Global Introduces Anti-Fraud Solution for ICOs.
- Entrust Datacard Teams with Gemalto.
Around the web
- Fiserv sells 55% of Lending Solutions business to Warburg Pincus.
- Lendio announces new Lendio franchise in New Hampshire’s Seacoast Region.
- Financeit appoints Dante Tamburro as general counsel and Chief Compliance Officer.
- Ripple to power instant payments to China courtesy of new partnership with LianLian International.
- The Future Laboratory leverages technology from Quid to build its Trends of the Trends 2018 report.
- Mint2Save reviews universal mobile wallet app, Soundpays.
- Gartner recognizes NICE as a leader in Workforce Engagement Management for a second year in a row.
- PYMNTS interviews Jumio Director of Product Management, Reinhard Hochrieser on the challenges of abandonment in online banking.
- Expensify unveils website enhancements to improve credit card import, simplify billing currency section.
- Lend Street Financial and Marqeta earn spots in The Tech Tribune’s list of the 10 Best Tech Startups in Oakland.
- National Australia Bank (NAB) to allow business customers to make payments directly via Xero’s accounting platform rather than its own online banking site.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.