- Fenergo Helps Santander Enhance Customer Onboarding Experience.
Around the web
- Juvo partners with Malaysian mobile virtual network operator (MVNO), Tune Talk. Join Finovate as we return to the Far East for FinovateAsia in November.
- Alpha Payments Cloud accentuates its end-to-end middleware technology in rebrand to Alpha Fintech.
- Klarna completes acquisition of German online payment specialist, BillPay.
- ID.me adds support for FIDO U2F (Universal Second Factor) Security Keys.
- DefenseStorm wins 2017 IDC FinTech Rankings Real Results Award for Digital Trust and Stewardship.
- Alpha FinTech (formerly Alpha Payments Cloud) and Market IQ shortlisted for inaugural FinTech Abu Dhabi Innovation Challenge in October. Join our first foray to the Middle East as Finovate comes to Dubai in December.
- Hip Pocket founder Mark Zmarzly to help promote innovation and provide mentorship to fintech startups in Australia as part of new Queensland-sponsored initiative.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.
July 1st is Canada Day, the day Canadians from Nova Scotia to British Columbia and all the provinces in between celebrate the day the country we know as “Canada” was officially formed as a single nation within the British Empire.
So if you’ve got room in your schedule for one more Canada Day Celebration, then please join us in spending a little time celebrating with a score of Finovate alums that are driving fintech innovation in and out of “the Great White North.”
And a special Canada Day shout-out to Finovate partner, the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service, which supports Canadian startups through mentorship and access to U.S. partners and investors.
This post is part of our live coverage of FinovateFall 2013.
is our next presenter. The company will be debuting their Market IQ Terminal for portfolio managers, analysts, and investment firms.
“Market IQ Terminal provides:
- Real-time sentiment and actionable fundamental insights based on Market IQ’s patented algorithms to provide deeper insights into a company’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Better discoverability with Market IQ Search and natural language processing algorithms (applied to over 40 sources of unstructured data), allowing managers to ingest relevant insights from more sources at a glance, making ‘big data’ actionable.
- Developed in collaboration with top investment management firms and market participants, Market IQ is modeled after broad portfolio management principles.
The intuitive and customizable workflow is designed to allow subscribers to tailor Market IQ to their investment process.”
Product Launch: September 2013
Metrics: $700,000 in revenues; 9,000 registered users, & 14 employees
Product distribution strategy: Direct to Business (B2B), through financial institutions, through other fintech companies and platforms, & licensed.
HQ: Seattle, Washington & Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Presenting Fahad Kamir (Founder) and David Middleton (COO)
The full demo video will be available at Finovate.com in mid-September