- Yoyo Wallet Raises $15 Million in Series B.
- Flywire Teams with PayPal for Cross-Border Payments Method.
- Fintonic to Use $28 Million Round to Move Beyond Loans and Insurance.
Around the web
- IdentityMind Global to offer Confirm.io’s document authentication technology to its financial services customers.
- transcosmos to integrate with Tradeshift Japan to help businesses digitalize their indirect operations and accelerate transactional speed
- Coinbase is reimbursing losses caused by the Ethereum flash crash.
- Backbase scores fintech deal in Norway with SSF Bank.
- Fiserv partners with GoldBean to provide a digital adviser offering extra assistance.
- Meniga & Islandsbanki partner to deploy new card-linked offer platform reaching more than 30% of households in Iceland.
- Jumio partners with Monzo for strong identity verification.
- mBank moves into fintech vendor space with new digital banking system.
- JCB International partners with iSignthis to enable SEPA transactions.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.