- Ephesoft Unveils Mortgage Document Capture Solution.
- Coinbase Acquires Earn.com; Adds Balaji Srinivasan as First CTO.
Around the web
- ThreatMetrix introduces its first product integration with LexisNexis since the company was acquired in February.
- Finastra makes its mortgage lending solutions available via the cloud courtesy of partnership with Microsoft.
- Ambassador Michael Froman joins Mastercard as vice chairman and president of strategic growth.
- Moneyhub opens its API to U.K. challenger banks Monzo and Starling.
- Coinbase acquires Cipher Browser to support its decentralized mobile browser offering.
- Fortytwo Data appoints Luca Primerano as chief AI officer.
- Coindesk: Mastercard Eyes Blockchain for Fighting Fake Identities.
- Infosys to acquire Creative and Consumer Insight Agency, WONGDOODY.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.
A look at the companies demoing live at FinovateEurope on the 6 through 9 of March 2018 in London. Pick up your tickets today and save your spot.
Fortytwo Data uses the very latest technology in its AI-powered anti-money-laundering (AML) platform for use with client behaviour monitoring, transaction monitoring, and sanction screening.
- Combines traditional rule-based scenarios with the latest machine learning techniques
- Offers dynamic scenario building empowering the AML analyst
- Provides a 90% reduction in false positives in sanction screening
Why it’s great
Fortytwo Data’s Advanced AML Platform provides a full, end-to-end solution to manage transaction monitoring and screening using the most advanced machine learning techniques.
Luca Primerano, Head of Strategy
Primerano has 10 years’ strategic and operational leadership experience gained at Deloitte, Deutsche, and Goldman Sachs. His expertise lies at the intersection between process and technology.
Julian Dixon, CEO
Dixon has more than 20 years of financial services experience gained at major investment banks including Deutsche Bank, JP Morgan, and Commerzbank. His roles have included front-office sales leader.