A look at the companies demoing live at FinovateFall on September 24 through 26, 2018 in New York. Register today and save your spot.
aixigo offers the fastest wealth management technology. The company enables innovation leaders to digitalize all aspects of the personal investment business.
- Offers the fastest wealth management platform
- Manages millions of portfolios
- Sends millisecond responses combined with big data scalability
Why it’s great
aixigo’s wealth management technology is the fastest available. It will manage millions of portfolios your way.
Mario Alves, Head of Sales and Partner Management
Alves is a proven expert in retail and private banking, with a special focus on investment and advisory in MiFID related markets and products.
Marcus Gründler, Head of Portfolio Management Systems
Gruendler is head of portfolio management systems at aixigo with international project experience and develops aixigo’s high performance wealth management platform.
A look at the companies demoing live at FinovateFall on September 24 through 26, 2018 in New York. Register today and save your spot.
Relay is solving the billion-dollar customer engagement challenge. Its new CX Builder gives businesses the power to create the easiest and most convenient customer interactions.
- Establishes a direct line to customers for personalized, proactive engagement
- Offers drag-and-drop tools to create app-like experiences in minutes
- Automatically sends solutions when customers need them
Why it’s great
Self-service tools don’t work if customers aren’t engaged. Relay proactively engages customers with personalized, simplified support in their neediest moments. The company calls it guided service.
Matt Gillin, CEO and Co-founder
Gillin is a three-time tech entrepreneur. Prior to Relay, he founded Ecount, the recognized leader in the prepaid card industry, which he sold to Citigroup in 2007.
Brie Tascione, CMO
Tascione is CMO and founding member of Relay. Previously she was VP of Global Marketing for Citigroup’s fastest-growing electronic payments division where she led market expansion.
We may have reached peak summer heat, but it’s time to leave vacation-mode behind and start preparing for FinovateFall, which is coming up next month on September 24 through 27* at the Marriott Marquis Times Square in New York.
Last month, we announced the 80 presenting companies that will demo their new technologies and this month we’re finalizing the agenda for the discussion day that will take place the day after the demos. Register today to secure special discounts.
Your sneak peek into the demos
Now that the groundwork has been laid, the real fun begins. Starting next week, we’ll take a company-by-company look at each upcoming demo via our Sneak Peek series. In the weeks leading up to FinovateFall, we’ll reveal what each company plans to demo and why it’s worth paying attention to.
The blog will also highlight notable speakers, keynote addresses, and discussion day panel highlights in the coming weeks.
For more details on FinovateFall, view the list of demoing companies, check out the full speaker lineup, and plan your visit. Have questions? Send us your inquiry and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
*The general conference will take place on September 24 through 26. We’re hosting a separate summit session, not covered with a general admission ticket, that will take place on September 27.
We’ve asked our FinovateFall demo companies to use a Mad Libs fill-in-the blank format to describe themselves in order to get to the heart of the matter: What have they built? What problems are they solving and for whom? And, finally, how do they do it?
The demoing companies that will take the stage this September at FinovateFall 2018 reflect some of the most impressive innovations in financial technology today. And we can’t wait to tell you more about them. Remember that tickets to FinovateFall are available online. Save $600 when you book before this Friday, July 20.
FinovateFall 2018 Demo Lineup
- Access Softek uses AI and machine learning to enable financial institutions to combat the growing and evolving risk of fraud.
- Adobe‘s integrated solution leverages AI and facial recognition to remove friction from accessing money while improving security for retail banking channel executives.
- AI Foundry‘s end-to-end mortgage origination solution uses AI and machine learning to extract relevant data and classify documents to improve data sharing and comparing for banks and mortgage origination companies.
- aixigo‘s digital wealth management technology provides high-performance front-office functionality for retail banks, financial advisors, wealth and asset managers via a modular, predefined API-first high performance platform.
- Ak Bars Digital Technologies‘ video validation system allows retail businesses to accept payments by leveraging highly accurate recognition models.
- Alpharank uses debit and credit card data to map offline social networks enabling financial institutions to identify synthetic fraud.
- Arcanum Technology‘s authentication solution uses a patented dynamic virtual interface leveraging proprietary DARC Cipher to combat password/data breach/hacks and password fatigue for financial institutions and services.
- Averon‘s login solution solves the lengthy, difficult (and oftentimes frustrating) login process for the financial community (all areas).
- Ballooning Nest Eggs‘ gifting platform allows parents to share their kids’ slew of celebrations and subtly prompt and easily enable their network to gift directly into the kids’ (pregnancy to age 13) investment accounts.
- Banzai‘s financial literacy solution uses a choose-your-own-adventure simulation allowing people to make decisions and experience consequences in a fun, safe environment.
- Billshark‘s API powers a white-label bill reduction solution for consumers and small businesses.
- Biometric Signature ID uses biometric passwords drawn with a finger or mouse to help financial institutions prevent imposters from stealing passwords and committing fraud.
- BlueRush‘s DigitalReach software creates and distributes interactive and personalized digital experiences to improve engagement and conversion rates for advisors (wealth, insurance, and mortgage).
- Bond.ai‘s ’empathy engine’ — a human-centered AI platform — closes the gap and disconnect between banks & consumers.
- Bucket Technologies‘ digitalization of coins at the point of sale aims to eliminate the wasteful cycle of physical coins
for retailers & cash-paying consumers.
- Bumped gives easy access to the stock market for over half the population who doesn’t traditionally invest by allowing them to own the brands they love.
- CashDirector‘s Virtual CFO application uses an automated accounting platform integrated with online banking to improve SME lending & cash management.
- Cashoff enhances customer engagement with its loyalty program offering cash back by big-name brands.
- Cloud Lending Solutions‘ configurable digital engagement platform allows financial institutions to provide online experiences to their borrowers without writing any code.
- Computing System Innovations uses AI-driven document classification & data capture software to accurately classify, extract, and transform unstructured information on documents into discrete mortgage system data for mortgage lenders and investors.
- Crypterium‘s mobile app solves the challenges of using cryptocurrencies for payments for the millions of people across the globe who recognize the advantages of cryptocurrencies over fiat money.
- Digital Onboarding‘s SaaS platform uses guided digital journeys, SMS reminders, and machine learning algorithms to remedy poor customer/member activation rates for banks and credit unions.
- DualAuth secures payments through the use of mutual authentication via mobile and beacons.
- ebankIT uses out-of-the-box digital channels for bank and credit union digital transformation.
- ecosystem.Ai‘s Computational Social Science Platform uses a Client Pulse Responder to solve financial behavior analytics for transaction clients.
- Enova Decisions has solved the “cold start” problem in algorithmic decision making for businesses entering new markets with digital decisioning technology, machine learning, big data, business rules management and optimization.
- Enterprise Engineering has developed the next generation of data aggregation to solve the security, ownership, transparency and data management challenges of of open banking.
- Envestnet Yodlee‘s Business Intelligence Solution allows financial institutions, wealth management firms and fintech companies to understand and sell new products and services to customers at the right time using breadth and depth of financial data coupled with AI-driven consumer apps and robust and easy to understand data analytics.
- ETFLogic‘s “Quant-in-a-Box” Software Solution solves questions around the liquidity and risk of ETFs using Quant Tools and Analytics that traditionally have been difficult to understand or calculate.
- exagens Personal Banker: autonomous digital banking assistant with proven results increasing conversion rates & retention while lowering costs.
- Experian has developed an enterprise-grade SaaS platform to enable precise customer decisions across the life cycle using a unique blend of best in class data, analytics and decisions strategies. This includes helping financial institutions make lending decisions with less risk.
- FI.SPAN‘s cloud-based services management platform uses APIs to connect customers and fintechs to financial institutions in the US and Canada with over $5bn in assets and significant commercial and business banking.
- Fortr3ss‘ Oracle service to Corda and Ethereum blockchains uses intelligent voice biometrics and artificial intelligence to solve the identity of node players in smart contracts for financial and healthcare institutions adopting blockchain.
- Fraternitas looks beyond credit scores to promote financial inclusion in underserved communities and among individuals with little credit history.
- Golden‘s financial assistant app helps the 75 million baby-boomer adults managing the finances of 50 million senior parents.
- Horizn‘s Knowledge Platform solves digital adoption and digital transformation for financial service employees and their customers using proprietary micro-learning and engagement methodology.
- ID R&D‘s biometric authentication solutions use scientific breakthroughs, proprietary research and frictionless UX.
- ieDigital‘s financial health tool gives credit unions an opportunity to deepen their connection with customers by offering them a solution to manage their day-to-day cash flow.
- iGTB‘s “Contextual Banking Experience” targets customer dissatisfaction with the current, traditional corporate banking experience using APIs, AI, machine learning, “best-next action” recommendations and “best next offer” point-of-need bank product offerings.
- ING Bank‘s Invoice Financing solves the challenge of irregular liquidity gaps for entrepreneurs and SMEs using a quick and self-explanatory online platform.
- Interactions‘ omnichannel Intelligent Virtual Assistant (IVA) uses a blend of AI and human understanding to solve frustrating customer experiences with banks.
- ITSCREDIT‘s Instant Credit Express solution creates new payment methods with better conditions for both customers and non-customers of financial institutions.
- James Finance is a one-stop shop for credit risk management allowing lenders to easily create, validate, deploy, and monitor regulation-ready, high-performing predictive models.
- Launchfire’s game-based platforms motivate and change customer & employee behavior to drive adoption of digital banking products.
- Lendindex provides innovative lending and credit scoring solutions for small businesses and investors.
- LoanScorecard‘s non-agency automated underwriting technology solves portfolio and non-QM lending challenges for financial institutions.
- Meniga targets lack of customer engagement and loyalty and uses internal and 3rd party data to drastically improve the digital banking user experience for bank and financial institution customers worldwide.
- Modelshop‘s automation platform enables great agility for financial service firms creating intelligent business applications.
- Moovweb‘s presentation layer modernizes legacy digital experiences for enterprise-level banks and insurers.
- MuniRisk solves information fragmentation for municipal market participants.
- Namaste Credit‘s automated credit assessment memo tool improves SME application review time and accuracy using image enhancement, OCR and advanced analytics.
- NestReady‘s machine learning predictive analytics model gives visibility into the homebuying customer lifecycle for mortgage lenders so that they can analyze their portfolio and take action in a timely manner.
- Nordigen Solutions‘ data analytics solution equips banks and alternative lenders with a better understanding of their customers.
- Ocrolus‘ underwriting AI uses human empowered automation to help alternative lenders solve issues of human variation and inefficiency.
- Onfido‘s AI-enabled technology uses facial biometrics and document checks to help global financial services businesses with digital identity verification.
- Paper.id‘s automated invoice financing system helps SMEs get access to credit when they have a limited number of tangible assets that can be used as collateral.
- Partner HUB‘s white-label platform resolves the integration of e-invoicing and payments for banks as backbone of a globally interoperable e-invoicing network.
- PasswordPing‘s compromised credential screening solution uses secure APIs tied to a salted and strongly hashed backend database of billions of compromised credentials from the dark web to stop authorized authentication by cybercriminals.
- Payjo‘s conversational AI platform enhances the digital banking experience by democratizing assisted banking access for customers, prospects, and bank employees.
- Prisma Campaigns‘ omnichannel marketing campaigns orchestrator uses machine learning to deliver real time segmented and personalized offers and solve cross-selling challenges on digital and non digital channels for financial institutions of all types and sizes.
- Relay‘s CX Builder leverages the automated creation and delivery of proactive, prescribed digital solutions to solve crucial moments in the customer lifecycle for digital and CX focused leaders in banking and financial services.
- RightCapital‘s financial planning API linked to its financial planning software allows financial advisory firms to provide planning advice for prospects and clients throughout their relationship.
- Round Pegs‘ platform channels the agility of startups for businesses undertaking digital transformation.
- Salemove improves customer engagement and experience using instant live video chat and guided browsing with no downloads and no installations required.
- Saylent Technologies‘ customer engagement platform translates data into actionable insights using experience, data science and machine learning.
- SecuredTouch balances security and user experience by using behavior biometrics for authentication and fraud detection.
- Sezzle‘s payment platform solves the lack of credit available to young consumers using gamification and progressive credit profiling to give them purchasing power when they need it.
- Simpler Trading‘s charting software gives both early and expert traders insights into investments.
- Sitehands combines the right skills, tools, instructions, and material to deliver IT field services for its customers, partners, and technicians.
- Spreedly‘s single API connects into a complete, flexible payments infrastructure that supports new business models and new markets.
- Stealth Security‘s network defenses use invisible (to criminals) detection and deceptive mitigation to guard against web, mobile & API bot attacks.
- Systelos‘ discovery and collaboration platform eases the friction in exchanging value between financial advisors and their clients.
- Tala Security targets advanced security attacks against web apps as well as PC and mobile web users.
- TESOBE‘s developer friendly and modern APIs move banks into the digital age.
- Tinkoff Bank‘s “Stories” feature delivers best targeted offers and increases transactional activity and financial awareness for customers.
- Tolerisk‘s SaaS tool solves the problem of weak, one-dimensional risk tolerance assessments for investment advisors.
- unblu helps the world’s leading banks to increase revenue and reduce costs by delivering an in-person experience online that helps them provide a better user experience to their prospects and customers.
- US Bank‘s Cadre uses push provisioning, AI and chatbot technologies to solve the challenges of business travel and expenses for employees without corporate cards.
- Vments‘ enterprise digital banking platform & ecosystem brings banks and financial services into the modern, secure era using non-crypto blockchain-based virtual fiat money and scalable/flexible smart transactions.
- Vymo‘s intelligent personal assistant uses automation and AI to increase sales productivity for enterprise teams.