A look at the companies demoing live at FinovateFall on September 11 through 14 in New York. Pick up your tickets today and save your spot.
cyberProductivity’s bank branded automated accounting platform helps SMBs manage cash in real-time, boosts sales of factoring, loans, payments. Seamlessly accessible within the bank’s online platform.
- Real-time booking, automated alerting, task planning
- Cash flow management & forecasts
- Cross-sell channel for banks to boost sales of payments, factoring & loans
Why it’s a must-see
Long term competitive advantage thx to adding white label accounting to SMB banking, acquire more new business, loyalize and protect existing clients. Bank branded.
Rafal Strzelecki, CEO
20 years in management, 10 years in corporate accounting outsourcing & AI Accounting Robotics, bank branded automated accounting expert, Canadian Executive MBA, MIT FinTech Future Commerce Finalist
Check out more previews of upcoming FinovateFall presentations. Visit our registration page to save your spot.
A look at the companies demoing live at FinovateSpring on April 26 & 27 in San Jose. Pick up your tickets today and save your spot.
FinAutomate, the automated accounting platform from cyberProductivity, helps SMBs manage cash in real-time, and boosts sales of factoring, loans and payments. The bank branded solution is delivered within the banking internet platform.
- Features real-time booking, automated alerting, and task planning
- Creates new sales scenario for banks thanks to real-time accounting data
- Attracts new clients to boost sales of factoring and loans
Why it’s great
Make your SMB clients happy and loyal by extending the banking experience with a bank branded automated accounting platform. Help SMBs to manage cash and be the first to offer factoring and loans when needed.
Rafal Strzelecki, President of the Board, CEO
Strzelecki is a serial entrepreneur with a recent exit from BPO company. He has ten years experience in AI, accounting, robots, and is a bank branded cloud accounting expert, a CEMBA, and an automation engineer. He was a MIT FinTech Future Commerce Finalist.
Tom Gorski, Head of SME Business at mBank
Gorski heads 500k+ SMB division at mBank. He was BCG Manager for nine years, based in Chicago, Warsaw, and Kuala-Lumpur, and has an EMBA from Columbia Business School. mBank won the Best Bank for SMEs (Forbes) and EFMA-Accenture Silver Medal in 2016.
Robert Kaliszuk, CIO
Kaliszuk is an experienced IT manager with a track record in complex project management and innovative technology implementation.
- Check out our latest FinovateSpring Sneak Peeks featuring Tyro, FUCO & SOLUTION, Eltropy, AFS, cyberProductivity, and Tavant Technologies.
- Mastercard’s Biometric Payment Card: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.
Around the web
- Business Today India features algorithm-based, stock market research platform, MarketsMojo.
- Tennessee-based SouthEast Bank to deploy DNA core account processing platform from Fiserv.
- Yorkshire Building Society to leverage technology from Capriza to support transition to mobile.
- CoverHound to offer insurance quotes for rideshare drivers.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.