- American Banker reports Spreedly partners with Dwolla to let merchant clients accept the alt payments system.
- Ping Identity opens new Canadian offices.
- Check Point IPS recognized for outstanding security by NSS Labs.
- TIO Networks partners with BAF Global Group to bring its bill pay technology to the Bahamas.
- Fast Company explains how ReadyForZero helps users out of debt.
- Netbanker looks at Simple's messaging center.
- On Deck featured on CNBC.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.