- WSJ blog features Virtual Piggy.
- Silver Tail Systems announces the availability of Forensics 3.0 software.
- International utility, National Grid, selects Striata for email billing and transactional services.
- Social Trading Guru describes Currensee's new leverage option.
- Kabbage rolls out new tagline and logo design.
- Mint.com updates Trends feature.
- InComm forms partnership with Plastic Jungle and Zeevex.
- Check out the latest CEO interview with Figlo's Albert van den Broek.
- Blackhawk Network to implement Prepaid Resources' BenefitsDirect service.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.