- Simple sends out a wave of new beta invites, including one to Square's co-founder.
- The Financial Services Club explores how Fidor Bank is innovating in the traditional banking space.
- Wall Street Journal looks at Doxo's role in the bill payment space.
- Barrons examines how SigFig's portfolio managers work.
- American Banker reports BankSimple Aims to Simplify Opening Online Accounts using Andera's SDK.
- The Wall Street Journal examines innovation in fintech.
- Dwolla's FiSync goes live.
- Geezeo signs Missouri Credit Union.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.