- CU Times reports Ensenta & MShift partner in joint mobile banking & RDC deployment at 5 CUs.
- Pacific Daily News recommends Mint.com Buxfer, or Budgetpulse for new grads to keep track of spending.
- BankNXT looks at FinovateSpring Best of Show demos and Simple's new app.
- Taulia & SAP partner for dynamic discounting services.
- Seattle's KOMO News covers BillGuard.
- Wall Street Journal suggests Mint, Credit Karma, HelloWallet & LearnVest as tools for financial novices.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.